Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Hyaluron
Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Hyaluron was developed by scientists to improve skin hydration. It is composed of a unique combination of hyaluronic acid, aloe juice, marine glucosamine and seaweed extract. As the cream mousse formulation soaks in, it takes the active ingredients with it – helping them to penetrate deeply into your skin.
Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Hyaluron is designed to have both an immediate effect and a long–term effect on skin hydration. This is achieved through the unique triple moisture effect:
Building up moisture in your skin
- Hyaluronic acid, a natural component of your skin, retains water and keeps your skin elastic
- Aloe barbadensis juice has a soothing effect on dehydrated skin and maintains your skin´s optimum moisture balance
Strengthening your skin´s moisture barrier
- Marine glucosamine penetrates into your skin and stimulates your body´s natural production of hyaluronic acid
Protecting your skin against moisture loss
- Undaria pinnatifida, a special kelp extract, protects your skin from dehydration. It is also rich in vitamins and micronutrients, which moisturise and protect your skin
- Tocopherol acetate (a form of vitamin E) is absorbed into your skin where it smoothes and moisturises, and protects it from oxidative damage
Visible results: your skin is instantly moisturised and wrinkles are visibly reduced.
Only Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Hyaluron contains marine glucosamine, aloe barbadensis and undaria pinnatifida – to benefit your skin´s natural moisture balance.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN EFFICACY*:
Provides an immediate hydration effect directly
- after first application:
- 91 % improved skin freshness
- 91 % softer skin
- 86 % improved skin smoothness
After 2 weeks of application:
- 100 % protection from skin dehydration
- 90 % skin rejuvenation effect
- 89 % improved skin radiance
*Assessed by independent dermatologists: Scientific study included 21 participants using the product twice a day for 2 weeks. Approval rate in % based on participants’ answers and hydration measurement.