Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Collagen
Gives your skin strength and elasticity
Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Collagen was developed by scientists to improve skin structure. It is composed of a unique combination of collagen, vitamin C, and a collagen–activator of natural origin. As the novel cream mousse formulation soaks in, it takes the active ingredients with it – helping them to penetrate deeply into your skin.
Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Collagen is designed to have both an immediate effect and a long–term effect on your skin structure. This is achieved through the unique triple skin structure effect:
1. Immediate lifting effect
- Pure collagen is absorbed into your skin where it improves its smoothness, reduces water loss, and has a strong moisturising effect lessening the appearance of wrinklesStimulation of your body´s natural collagen production
- A collagen–activator stimulates your body to produce its own natural collagen, resulting in strong and elastic skin
2. Wrinkle reduction
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (a form of vitamin C) is absorbed into your skin where it stimulates collagen synthesis, to strengthen your skin and reduce wrinkles. It also protects your skin from oxidative damage
- Tocopherol acetate (a form of vitamin E) is absorbed into your skin where it smoothes and moisturises, and protects it from oxidative damage
Visible results: your skin is instantly hydrated and its elasticity improved, giving it a fresh and healthy appearance.
Only Merz Spezial Cream Mousse Collagen contains a collagen activator – to benefit your skin´s natural elasticity.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN EFFICACY.*
Provides an immediate lifting effect directly after first application:
- 100 % immediate beneficial effect
- 100 % decreased dryness
- 97 % improvement of skin radiance
- After 2 weeks of application:
- 90 % improvement of skin elasticity
- 90 % softer skin
- 79 % wrinkle reducing effects
Assessed by independent dermatologists: Scientific study included 29 participants using the product once a day for 2 weeks. Approval rate in % based on participants’ answers and hydration measurement.